Monday, May 17, 2010

My Favorite Botched Phrases, Words and Sayings

I am not making these up.... I have kept a running log of these as i hear them. Would you believe they are from a single source!!!

I Will Not Say Where I Got 'Em But I Got 'Em

Pronunciate a word
Dishappy
Throttle the line
kick a dead dog
flamingo guitar
play advocate
Configurements
Pavlonion effect
Pavlidian
throw out the baby
teeth to nuts
tooth and comb
so humid its like a sauna
that ensues from that
there's a lotta  meat  there to fill
putting fielders out
Incessive
beautifulness
alleged to it
templit
dietetic
resorted himself to an idea (resigned)
Combinded
I unasumingly thought that
gets drawed into
Really need you to barrel down
unturned every stone
over dramatasized
through all the incarnation of the track
I string out of the producer
accordantly
implicating a new system
preelude
not as omnibus
Detroit what's the city there
Let it all out on the table
Here's the concensus...I think
LambBlasted
Cover the gamut
putting a peg into a round hole
I'm the one who has to get the blunt of this.
Oh who gives a flute
We gotta do this with no measures
exasterbate
ameanable
burn up the oil
I don't want it to get debundered
noneventful
hit with a hot iron
it bottles the mind
Jubernaut
widen open
rye (wry)
whole rainbow of spectrums
On some hand
arraignment' of a track
Pomp & Circumstances
There will be no problem meeting your dead-line.  Our staff will be working ‘petal to the mettle’ through Wednesday afternoon

Posted via web from noblemusic's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment